• 3.1 Certified material according to DIN EN 10025 Standard shall be used in the manufacture of the tank.
• Material; S235JR
• Welding methods used in tank manufacturing are given below.
SAW: Body - Body, Body ındaBomb Welding
TAGTAW + SMAW: for tank-nozzle welding
TIG: Pipe-Fittings and Pipe-Flange welds
• Resources shall be controlled by an independent oversight body and approved by
• Half frame manufactured according to 2007/46 EU standard is used.
• 2 pieces of 25 ton OMS mechanical lifting legs are used.
• The King-pin table is detachable.
• King-Pin 2 '' JOST or OMS Brand is used.
• Tank fender Brand conforming to norms is used.
• LOCAL Brand 14 ton Reverse Axle axle with 2 axle system is used.
• Drum Brake
• 24 V lighting system complying with EU standards and electrical system complying with AD norms are used.
• SERTPLAS, ASPOCK HELLA or SA-BA will be brand.